
I had another appointment on the 26th and Bo looks good. He/she is still measuring right on size and has a strong heart beat. You can see in this picture that it looks like Bo’s waving to us!!! The face is looking right at the camera with the left hand waving! The next picture is the bottom of the right foot; maybe Bo is showing Daddy that he/she could be a kicker for the football team!
Unfortunately, though, in the toop right picture it looks more like Bo is kicking a soccer ball rather than a football – we’ll just have to pretend. The bottom photo is a rare moment when Bo was actually laying still on his/her back and looking upward. A very active little bugger!
I am going in tomorrow to have a procedure done that will give Bo a better chance of staying inside the cooker. I’m experiencing some pre-term labor signs and the doctor wants to stitch my cervix – dead bolt the door, so to speak. Please pray for a successful procedure and that the pregnancy will continue to term. So far I still feel well (other than a cold that has turned into bronchitis right now). Thank you all for the many encouraging cards and phone calls that we’ve gotten over the last few weeks.


No comments:
Post a Comment