Friday, October 12, 2007

Finally Vertical!

I’m a free woman with a good report from the doctor on Wednesday! Praise the Lord!!! He said that I can resume normal activity as my energy level can tolerate it. I’ve been especially pleased to be able to return to my morning walking!! I’ve found it ironic that I’m so excited to be done with the bed rest and all my body wants to do right now is rest and nap! I know that it will take a few days to get back to where I was before being down.

We got to see Bo in a 3D ultrasound this week! It was really cool! Sometimes 3D pictures can be a bit harder to decipher so I’ll try to explain it. The baby is sitting on its rump and facing the left, with both legs bent at the knees and both arms up in front of the head. You can barely make out the nose and mouth but the eyes are covered by its left arm.


I felt Bo kick for the first time this weekend – that was a bonus to being on bed rest!! Although I haven’t felt it since Saturday!

The best bit of news for today is that I’m at the 20 week mark – I’m half way there!! Yippee!!! Very exciting to think about!

Thank you all for the prayers about the surgery and as I recovered. I’m convinced that God had lots of mercy on me and answered many prayers as I felt basically no pain from the procedure. Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Nettie, I just can't see it in the picture. Glad you can feel movement now. I'm being tortured with it at 30 weeks. This kid seems to love to do gymnastics and definately has got a beat. Maybe she'll be musical. How about some pictures of "you"?
Angie H.