I wanted to share a few more pictures of our sweet little one. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations Annette and Jack! Rebecca is just adorable and I cannot believe that head of hair she has! I love the picture of you holding her, Annette...I forgot how tiny a newborn baby is. I wish you and your family all the best. Love Deanna
Thank you for sending the birth announcement, it came as a tremendous surprise to us. I hope that we can make arrangements to see you or if you come to Denver please call us so we can get together. Congratulations!!!! Snyders
2 comments:
Congratulations Annette and Jack! Rebecca is just adorable and I cannot believe that head of hair she has! I love the picture of you holding her, Annette...I forgot how tiny a newborn baby is. I wish you and your family all the best. Love Deanna
Thank you for sending the birth announcement, it came as a tremendous surprise to us. I hope that we can make arrangements to see you or if you come to Denver please call us so we can get together. Congratulations!!!! Snyders
Post a Comment