Monday, February 18, 2008
My last OB appt!!!
Today I had what should be my last OB appointment. Dr. Peck is not liking my BP's as they continue to be an issue even with the meds and scheduled an induction for the end of the week if things have not happened on their own. So I'll check into Swedish Medical Center on Thursday evening and hopefully by Friday we'll have a little D squirming around!!! But hopefully things will happen on their own before then - feeling some twinges and there's a full moon on Thursday!! So I'm praying for a quick and healthy delivery that happens sooner than later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck kiddo! I have my fingers crossed that 'Bo' will decide to make his/her entry into the world on its own. Get your rest now, while you can! Know my thoughts and prayers are with you!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see your little one! Love ya!
Lori :)
best of luck! Motherhood is not for the weak or faint of heart!
Love,
Ali
I'll be thinking about you! Lori is right...try to get some rest! You'll be really busy the next few months. (Well, maybe years.) I can't wait to hear all about the baby!
Toni
Post a Comment