Friday, April 18, 2008

Rebecca's first vacation - Myrtle Beach

Rebecca and I spent last week in Myrtle Beach, SC, with my family. We missed Daddy very much and decided that that was way too long to be apart! My sister Kim took some fun pictures of Rebecca and I together. Additionally, there are pictures of Rebecca with her Aunts Amy and Kim and cousins Leila, Amy Jo, Taylor, and AshLynne, along with Nana and Papa. Also included are some fun vacation pictures that may not necessarily include Rebecca; Taylor turned 10 while we were there.












































1 comment:

Jess said...

Just to let you know, you failed to mention your favorite niece was not on vacation and that was awful because I was not there to entertain, rather, I was slaving away, doing things nit even worth it. Anyways, very cute pics, too bad I haven't even met the newest addition to the fam. But, oh no, Jess is fine with it, can't ya tell? Love ya lots!!