Wednesday, May 7, 2008

At 10.5 weeks, she had her 2 month check up today. She weighed in at 11.12!! She is right on track with her development. She also got her shots, which was harder on Mommy than on Rebecca.

She's sleeping very well these days, or nights rather! She'll go any where from 6 to 8.5 hours! And I feel like a new woman!!

She had a runny nose over the weekend but did well with it. Hopefully she's not taking on her Mommy's tendancy for allergies!!

If the weather cooperates this coming weekend, Rebecca and I will join Daddy as he leads the Sophomore River Trip (he's not actually going on the river this time, just leading the camp out part of it). We're excited for her first camping experience!!



My pacifier has fallen out and I can't live without it!!!








Rebecca went on her first picnic on Sunday! She already loves the outdoors!! Yippee!! She better, living in our family!




What an exhausting day!




No comments: