We spent Memorial Day weekend camping (in what was generally chilly and very windy weather). Rebecca Joy proves again to be a happy camper! She did great sleeping in the camper and spent a good bit of time either in her stroller, the front pack, or in various arms.
1 comment:
Dear Rebecca,
Your Aunt Amy misses you terribly! You are such a beautiful baby. Now I know we have had this talk before but obviously you were not very alert. So here it is again... Naturally, you are a good baby. But the cards will stack against you if you continue on this path. You must be a bad baby once in a while. Exercise those lungs!! Clench those little fists! Let your Mama know who is boss( and it aint your Daddy)!! It will be good for her. She doesn't want to cook or clean anyway. She would so much rather listen to you scream at her!! So let it all out! Besides that, she is making me look bad. I mean come on!! Who takes their newborn camping? Who really has the energy to do that? You must make your presence known. It is your only hope. And when she is at her wits end and is ready to kick you out... call me and I will come get you!! And then you can come to my house and be a good baby and teach your cousins a thing or two!! Dont that sound fun? See you soon!! I love you!! Aunt Amy
Post a Comment