Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer time snow

I LOVe the new hat that my mommy made for me!!! I knitted this hat with a "knifty knitter" loom - a very easy and fast project (it took me less than two hours to make this hat!).
Today is June 11th and it snowed! I put the snow men sleeper on her because it was snowing, not because I wanted it to snow!

This sweater was the first gender specific gift that she got. Our friends Jon and Karen brought it to her in the hospital. I just love it!! It also came with booties and a hat, but the hat smashes down her hair!

2 comments:

Crickett said...

My Sam has that same snowman outfit! Of course, here in the Florida Panhandle, he didn't get to wear it but a couple of times, even though he was born in January. :) I've really enjoyed catching up with you and your precious baby girl. God is so good!

Crickett said...

Oh, and I LOVE the hair! How precious!