Visiting Gramma and Grampa is always a good time!
Gramma's kitchen floor is fun, too
"We're having WHAT for dinner?"
GREEN BEANS!!! Not her favorite then, but now she enjoys them!
She loves to 'cough', especially if I respond with "what a bad cough, Rebecca" - she'll then cough again for another responce with the coughs getting louder and more dramatic! Sometimes it will end with what sounds like her coughing up a hair ball! We have had this dialog for up to 10 minutes!
She's eating solids twice a day - carrots, green beans, broccoli, chicken, pork chops, baked potatoes,bananas - she's never thrilled with the first bite of veggies (usually gags) but then wants more!
She loves her feet!!! I just had to get a picture of her holding her feet as she slept!
The tupperware cupboard is a favorite!!
Pilates, anyone?!?! She is a very curious child and has to be able to see what's going on!!! I'm certain that she'll have six pack abs soon!
Rebecca Joy loves Aunt Elise, Aunt Cindy, and Winnie the Pooh!

Just a glimpse into our lives at this point. She's so much fun and truly brings us so much JOY!!
Just a glimpse into our lives at this point. She's so much fun and truly brings us so much JOY!!

1 comment:
She is beautiful and I love the coughing picture...I too have pictures of all 3 kids playing with the tupperware and loving their rocking chairs. Enjoy your time with Rebecca, she looks beautiful...Take care and talk to you soon.
Love,
Melissa
Post a Comment