Hi, Nettie, Jack & Rebecca__ We enjoyed your Valentine letter and the pictures of your little doll! I also wanted to thank you for the CD of the Fish Brothers. It sounds like you keep very busy with your "jobs" and the baby. Love, Aunt Beverley
Hi Nettie, This is Ruthie (Ocean) you Moms friend inNC. Love the way you catch Rebeccas true side in her pics. I praise the Lord always for giveing you such a joy to love and care for. Stay Blessed..
2 comments:
Hi, Nettie, Jack & Rebecca__
We enjoyed your Valentine letter and the pictures of your little doll!
I also wanted to thank you for the CD of the Fish Brothers.
It sounds like you keep very busy with your "jobs" and the baby.
Love, Aunt Beverley
Hi Nettie, This is Ruthie (Ocean) you Moms friend inNC. Love the way you catch Rebeccas true side in her pics. I praise the Lord always for giveing you such a joy to love and care for. Stay Blessed..
Post a Comment