Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A belly shot



So I finally got around to getting a picture of myself up here. Many have asked – sorry that it took me so long!! This picture was taken this week, at about 7 months.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nettie-Hey, thanks for the picture. I have exactly one week to go. Hope your last weeks will be uneventful. Angie H.

Matt & Katey said...

You are so beautiful! I can't wait to meet him/her!
I'm sure Doug & Marti have told you our news by now- we get to be pregnant at the same time! I'm a little over 2 months- due in Aug. It's CRAZY! Our babies will be not too far apart- although you have a good bit of a head start!
It was GREAT to talk to you the other night!
You are ALWAYS in our thoughts and prayers! We love you!
Katey

Marsha said...

I love catching up and reading all that wonderful news, sorry that i have not written in so long. You look Beautiful!!!! love ya girl!