The baby is doing well and moving like a champ. On Saturday it felt like I had a bag of popcorn popping in my belly!!! I was a bit distracted in church last Sunday as I watched my belly move with kicks. As of our ultrasound on Friday Bo is sitting upright, but there is plenty of time for him/her to decide to flip. And hopefully it will!!
The funniest moment during the ultrasound was watching the baby nibble on the umbilical cord!!! Thank goodness babies don’t have teeth in the womb!! It was pretty funny to watch! Talk about eating the hand that feeds you!!
I know that the picture is not a very clear one. The tech was having a hard time getting clear shot of Bo’s face because it was squished up against the placenta. The face takes up most of the picture, with the object in front of the mouth being the cord. It was pretty fun on the video to watch the mouth open and close as Bo nibbled!!

No comments:
Post a Comment