Saturday, February 9, 2008

PTL for a good surgery!

The surgery went well and we're waiting for a baby! It was a pretty quick procedure - less than 20 minutes in the OR and that included the prep work of the spinal! Hopefully we'll soon be heading back to the hospital to have a baby! I'll update when we have news!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nettie! I am so glad that you told me about your blog! I read all about your pregnancy journey and will be thinking of you and Jack as you will soon hold a beautiful baby in your arms. I am also so sorry to hear of your loss. We lost a couple of babies, too, and even though we are blessed with two beautiful children, nothing will replace the ones that we lost in pregnancy. (but, of course, time does heal!)
Best wishes!! Deanna