Monday, September 1, 2008

Six Months Old

Believe it or not, our little Rebecca Joy is already six months old! She now weighs 15 pounds and 13 ounces and her hair is really getting light. She’s rolled over a few times and is sitting up by herself for up to ten minutes. She has reached out for Daddy and is ‘clicking’ her tongue on the roof of her mouth. She’s a very social little girl and wants to be able to see everything that’s going on around her! She’s very curious!!

I took these pictures of her this past week. Thankfully she was very cooperative (I hope that she remains so, considering my photo fetish!).















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, amazing, fabulous, unbelievably professional-looking pictures!!! The baby is kinda cute too!

The Hands said...

Nettie, I wish we were closer and you could take pictures of my girls. You do such a good job! Do you do it professionally?

Chad and Shanon said...

Nettie, the pictures are beautiful. I may need to hire you for Truett's 6 mo. pics.

Cindy said...

Yeah, I agree with Kim.
Aunt Cindy